Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Meme

That Grateful Guy, who just started a new blog, tagged me. So I’m it.

First, we must go ahead and play by the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Yea, you know I suck at doing this, so I’m not even going to pretend.4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.************

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago? 1998? Wow. I was 23 then. I was still studying at CEU to become a dentist.

2) What are five things on your to-do list for today?

- Plant seeds.
- Weed around the Wiegela bushes.
- Call Mom.
- Help bf scrub the glider/swing for the backyard.
- Give myself a pedicure to make my toes pretty for summer.

3) What snacks do I enjoy?
Almonds. Vodka. (Shush, it does count as a snack!). The yummy banana bread I made yesterday. Vodka. Mr. Hot’s earlobe. Dark chocolate. Limeade (with vodka.) Wine. Tortilla chips and homemade guacamole. Cheese.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

Set up a foundation that provides scholarships for young women getting into technology fields. Visit the major cities of World. Retire and spend my days reading and writing.

5) Three Bad Habits

- Smoking my three cigarettes/day (yes, dammit, I do have to add that qualification every time I admit I smoke),
- not putting my clothes away after my bf washes and folds them (I know, you’re jealous, I don’t even know how to work the stupid machine, hee.),
- and swearing

6) 5 places I have lived…

- Manila
- Cabanatuan
- Makati
- Quezon City
- Pasay

7) 5 Jobs I have had

- Katie and Tommy’s babysitter
- Brigid and Erin’s babysitter (Katie and Tommy’s cousins)
- Store keeper (didn’t get paid, but I got free snacks)
- Dentist
- Model

Six EightSeven people I want to know more about…

1. Kenny
2. Coldman
3. Acey
4. Lawstude
5. Ivan

and if you wanna be tagged... considered yourself tagged...

1 comment:

x said...

yippee!!! thank you for the tag, ate vanessa! and thanks for visiting my blog. sorry for getting back so late. see you again! happy blogging!!!